Monday, June 5, 2017

Missionary Letter #41

Transfers this past Sunday, and boy what a ride they were. The movement statistics were very small but nevertheless we're having two whitewashes, which is super fun because one of my last companions is taking one of them! (He says he's going to destroy me in killball but I think he's just trying to cover up his joy)

Another fun thing that happened this week is that we found quite a few investigators!!! It's only mostly good though because they're all YSA and as such that means that we'll be handing them off to the YSA elders. I'm ok with this though because YSA are usually so ready to hear the gospel. They're at the point in their lives where they're trying to figure out who they are and what they believe. They have the wonderful opportunity in the church to become kingdom builders later on in life,

That and because the YSA Elders are fantastic they'll work the area, which means a lot more potential investigators for us (Booyah)

In the meantime we all got Captain Canuck shirts. The creator of the comic series lives in the area adjacent to ours. So when I heard about that I just had to buy a shirt, (for the experience of the thing)

Anywho today's Monday and that means Schwarma day. I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Elder Wolford


No comments:

Post a Comment