Now sit back in your most comfortable computer (alliteration) chair as a weave you a story from the thread of this past week.
So one day (I think I mentioned this a while back) we get a call from one of our members who tells us that one of the members that he home-teaches has a granddaughter that was not a member that listened in on their lesson and became super interested in the plan of salvation. I partially insist that the reason she was so interested was because this particular home teacher had a companion who is the most excited person I've ever seen about the gospel.
We get the call but we have no way to contact her, and because of her grandmothers poor condition we were basically in the dark for a couple of months.
Until this week
The home-teacher walks up, hands us a piece of paper with contact info and walks off. We learned that the mother and her two sisters live in the same building and so now that we've got a lead we're ready to storm the castle. (princess bride reference made)
In the video (which I will be sending soon) I mentioned that Elder Robinson and I got sick this week (I despise sickness, almost as much as that awkward moment when you knock on someone's door and then they pull up in the driveway...) but anyways last P-Day elder Robinson was checking how far back his family history went and he found this piece....
I mean, I know he was excited for the new Thor movie but I think this is a little to much...
Take luck!!!
Elder Wolford

No comments:
Post a Comment