So... I'll admit I totally forgot about everything that's happened this past week because last night we got transfer calls.....
Toronto East (bum bum bum!!!)
Let me put this in perspective for you. The area I'm about to go into has 35 times the amount of people as all my area combined thus far. Thankfully I've got a ton of people providing a lot of support and I'll have a few friends up there to show me the ropes.
Anyways now that my breathing's starting to calm down (comparatively) I remembered the stuff we did this week.
FIRST! I and Elder Robinson both gave talks this past Sunday, I wish I recorded them for you but we weren't sure if that was allowed so we didn't, but to put it bluntly I thought we didn't pretty amazing.
SECOND! Whilst going about knocking some doors we got a kijiji referral (we get those all the time these days) So this lady is actually interested in hearing more, I won't get to follow up but it was good to see how wonderful miracles can occur!!
It's been a fun time here in Niagara, and despite the ups and downs I've committed to myself to keep becoming a better missionary and a disciple of Jesus Christ, I'll be honest and say that I've been praying for mountains to climb, and I'm sure that where I'm going is that mountain.
Enthusiastically Optimistic
Elder Wolford
No comments:
Post a Comment