Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Missionary Letter #48



It's my first week in the BIG 6 (especially big) and just so everyone knows, I'm not in the suburbs, I'm directly downtown. It's the biggest city in Canada (or at least in my mission) and boy is there a lot of people.

This week I've talked to the whole world, from America to India, Japan and Korea and China, a few from Africa and quite a few from Brazil (we have fantastic Portuguese members in our ward). It means there's never a dull moment in Toronto, which is both refreshing in the fact that you never have time to think about what's going on, but also really puts in perspective what's really important. Everyone needs the gospel, no matter where they are from or who they are.

That being said my companion is Elder Lee, he's from Korea. He's only been out five months in Canada so his English is pretty spotty at times but overall he's pretty solid. I'm actually really happy that I'm serving with him because he knows Toronto like the back of his hand. (And his ping pong skills are pretty extreme)

It's been a fantatic week for me and I pray for all of you and give you the best advice I know how.

Look both ways before you cross the street,
Don't say mean things and
Share your snacks.

Loves !!!

Elder Wolford​

No comments:

Post a Comment