Alright so I realized looking on my past emails that I have totally failed you...
Totally. Failed,
I blame myself, partially because when I think of my week it's mostly like "Well we were on the bus a lot, I remember there being a lot of people and I think there was a crazy guy or two"
That's it,
When in reality I should have been telling about how we've been preparing two investigators for baptism next week. Like, not sometime in the distant future. Next week. Boy has it been a wild ride getting them ready.
The first is named Okey (prounouced O.K) (Side note every time I say his name I think to myself "Ok how are you?" "I'm ok, thanks!" "No I know you're Okey but how are you?" Cracks me up every time.") He appeared out of no where, coming straight out of no where to blow Toronto sky high.
The next is Franco, he's one we've worked with since I've been here, he found the church through ordering a free bible, and has a wonderful testimony of God leading him along the path. It's been wonderful to watch him advance in the gospel. Something I'm very grateful for his his curiosity. He always has a question, no matter how big or small..
I'm hopeful, but hesitant. I pray everything goes as planned. :)
Loves
Elder Wolford
No comments:
Post a Comment