Just so you know, we're pretty sure this one's going to make it. Thank goodness because I don't think I can take any more deadly surprises. I think the shock would kill me... Ok I'll stop.

On a more serious note, a reoccurring topic of discussion this week amongst the missionaries was the issue of testimony. The question arose from one of the companionship's during an exchange if they even had a testimony or not.
The Zone Leaders, both of whom I was MTC comps back in the good old days (yeah, it's super fun having my old comps as ZL's) were talking about how some of the things being done by the companionship with issues were not ok. This went on for a while and I won't lie, my patience concerning the issue ran a little thin. Then my companion (Elder 'the man' Wilkens) spoke up and said something along the lines of-
"Guys, instead of worrying about what they're doing let's focus on what we need to do in order to help them out. That's why we're in this call, is to help build them up."
In the back I was like "TESTIFY ELDER!!"
Besides that it's been an awesome week. We've worked with the ward a lot this week and the fruits of this effort are going to pay off soon when we begin going by the people they brought up.
Besides all that, there's a running joke in our area that the missionaries need to leave a cool looking poster of themselves. This is what we got thus far.
steven.wolford@myldsmail.net


No comments:
Post a Comment