Wowiee what a week. It seems like it's been an eternity since the last, but that's ok because it's been a good week.
I went on exchanges with a dying missionary (dying=going home) we had the chance to talk a lot about what we loved about this mission. Some of the people we both have come to respect and love, including our mission president were what we talked about. It was honestly really hard to work with him because I won't see him for a long time....
But he lives in Utah down by Great Grandma Mary so I guess #roadtrip!!!!
Funny story, a few weeks ago I got pulled over for the first time in my life with a license...
Please don't freak out mom I wasn't speeding :)
We had a truckload of missionaries and luggage in our car, which meant that me and my district leader Elder Hunter (from England) were singing hymns while our companions were passed out in the backseat. Previously every person both on and off the road had been flashing their brights at me. So I turned down my lights, which I thought turned them to auto (but apparently it turned them to off. On new car models apparently the front lights work regardless of what setting their on. The back lights, however, do not.)
I'm glad we got pulled over, especially when another car full of missionaries called and laughed at us. The best part was that we got pulled over by a Canadian Cop. I mean like, hardcore Canadian. He was super nice and when we explained the situation he was like "Oh ok then, just let me check you're ID out and then you're on your way."
So Elder Hunter, being a celestial man that he is, gave the cop and his friend in the car an English chocolate from his home.
English chocolate's are the best
Loves
Elder Wolford
steven.wolford@myldsmail.net
No comments:
Post a Comment