Monday, February 12, 2018

Missionary Letter #74

We got the news this week that we were both leaving our area.  That was hard, surprisingly difficult for both of us to go. It wasn't a normal whitewash either, they were closing our frozen area because of car maintenance issues around the mission. I'll be completely open in saying that I felt more stressed than usual for the people in Temiskaming. Even though it was such a small area I feel like I've made more life-long friends here than in all my other area's combined.

I find it funny that when you are preparing to go to a new area you're stressed. Even if you're excited for a change there's a substantial amount of uncertainty. Then when you leave you just wish you could stay longer.

Lindsey is my next travel destination. It's an area that I've never served in or around but I've always been serving around people that have served there. My current companion actually predicted that I'd go there. I asked him if he could prophecy afterwards.

Also to end off our video we drove on a frozen lake, we took a video so :)

Loves

Elder Wolford

steven.wolford@myldsmail.net







No comments:

Post a Comment