My name is Ellen Marie Wolford but I go by Ellie
My favorite color is pink
My favorite food is pasta
My favorite activities are playing the Skittles game, lighting sparklers, swimming in the pool, climbing our tree, riding my bicycle, and sewing.
I take piano lessons from my mom, and I want to play the violin when I get older.
I am the fourth oldest in my family
And she is our little April Fool!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute for words! Love you Ellie!
Ellie, I love this post about you! I love your smile and ice cream cones are one of my most favorite things too! In fact, you are one of my most favorite things!
ReplyDeleteHi Ellie! I <3 your pictures. I also like ice cream...in my stomach!
ReplyDeleteI'm partial to a gal with blond hair whose name begins with E, likes ice cream in a cone, plays the piano, taught by mom, and chooses to see herself as 4th oldest. That's my kind of gal!
ReplyDeleteHey! Just realized my backyard neighbor is in the army band with you! Shawn Mangum is they guy! He said you were hilarious! We agree!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is perfect....that's a printer right there! Love you Ellie!
ReplyDelete