Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day in West Point, Utah












5 comments:

  1. Mary and Scott, I still think you have some of the best looking children I've seen. I feel sort of sorry for other grandparents, while they may have nice looking grandchildren, mine are so obviously good looking! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun T-shirts! Baby Mimi's looking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!!! And there's not much that is more fun than those t-shirts... teehee

    You're making us all look bad getting your july 4th picture up on july 4th! I'm trying to do mine right now but my computer isn't recognizing my camera. After turning it on and off a few times and unplugging it a few times my troubleshooting skiils are exhasted. I'll just enjoy your pictures again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that picture of Mimi just makes me feel crazy baby hungry. So delicious!!! Super cute pictures as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want in on the matching shirts.

    ReplyDelete