Monday, September 25, 2017

Missionary Letter #56



This week I received answers to prayers I had at the beginning of this transfer.

First: I had wanted to get in to members homes.
Second: We had no food at the beginning of the transfer.

I had a couple of more concerns but this was the base. We had nothing to eat and no members that we had a good relationship with. However as I looked around our apartment this morning I realized that we had been given a ton of food by the members, and that we had had multiple appointments with them in the past week. My gratitude and faith definitely increased in that experience.

A member sent us a video of a transfer ago when I ate a pepper, not sure what it was called but something appropriately spicy like the RED DEATH, or something. I'll attach a video. Just know the pain goes on for much longer :)

 The beginning of this transfer I told my companion that you never see the same person twice in Toronto, but as I was getting on the streetcar this week I saw the lady that hit Elder Steward with her purse yelling at some poor Indian guy who ran away. Not sure why I always seem to run into the crazies with Elder Emery but it sure makes every day more interesting.

Also this week we went to a meal appointment of a super rich member who rented out a penthouse for all the missionaries she knew. It was AWESOME!!! I want to be rich now and invite all the missionaries over to my penthouse :) Pretty sure that's not a sin.

Anyways for now I bid you all adieu

Elder Wolford

P.S HELLO KATELYN!!





No comments:

Post a Comment