I am sore.
We had a lot of service projects this week. You know the kind you think will only take two hours but winds up being a whole lot longer. Well that was this weeks story.
I didn't know these members, and I didn't think to much about it as we were moving because everything seemed fine and dandy. We had a blast, joked back and forth and moved a piano (which sucked, but I'm over it now) we spent quite a bit of our day helping them out with the move. Which I was totally fine with because if we weren't there it wouldn't have happened.
By the end of the service project we were talking to the member on our way back home. It was almost time to turn in and we were chatting on the ride back when we got on the topic of missions. By this point we'd already understood that this man and his family did not come to church very frequently, but he talked about his mission with so much love. Anyone who has served a mission usually talked about it with love and fond emotion. He invited us over again, and we're going to try and see them this next week.
Besides that we taught a Mandarin Lesson in Sunday School this week, I can't speak at all but I think my writings getting pretty good.
Smile, God love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment