Hooooolllllaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
HOW IS EVERYONE GOOD GOOD
poor poor pobrecita hermana McGee. she is the "Job" of the CCM. This week she got this thing on her leg that was this weird nasty hole that was black and grey and pussing. SO GROSS. email me if ur tough enough and u´d like to see and I´ll send a pic lol. when we went to the Enfermería Dr Jackson said it was probably a spider bite and just to soak it in soap and water.
ANYWAY apparently our district leader shared that with the entire branch leaders during their meeting and so NONE OTHER THAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE CCM CAME AND ASKED HER HOW IT WAS. and knowing me of course i had to say something I probably shouldnt have lol:
president bennett: "Wow that sounds terrible! Does it hurt?"
hna mcgee: "Yeah, but I think it´s getting better!!"
president: "and how did you know it was a spider bite? was that what the doctor said"
ME: "that AND she has starting shooting webs out of her hands!!!!!!!!!!!!"
him: ..........
her: ..........
world: ........
me: heheheheh
haha jk don´t worry he thought it was funny and even high-fived me for my "cleverness" #blessed
but Hermana McGee should be okay. She´s accepted the fact that it´ll probably need to be amputated and has already taken to her new nickname: Peg Leg McGee.
PEG LEG MCGEE HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY I CRY
yesterday was latino dayyyy which means that I was assigned as a compañera to Hermana Cavello from Ecuador all day. it. was. AWESOME! I made her laugh tons of times (idk if it was at me or my jokes) but either way i am now a bilingual comedian WOOT WOOT
Hermana McGee and I had the most amazing lesson this week. It was our first time teaching the first vision from memory. There is power in the words of the sacred account of Joseph Smith. We just bawled and bawled through the whole thing haha I think our investigator Renata was confused lol. but I love sharing it and I love even more sharing it in spanish. I KNOW Joseph Smith was called of God. See D&C 136
anyhooooo!! thank you for all your love and prayers and emails and I adore all of youuuu!!
ALSO EVERYONE WATCH GEN CONF K K
Hna Anna Wolford
Texas Fort Worth Mission
México Missionary Training Center
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Gustavo A. Madero
Colonia Zona Escolar
07230 Mexico City, Distrito Federal Mexico
Texas Fort Worth Mission
1331 Airport Fwy Ste 305
Euless, TX 76040-4150






No comments:
Post a Comment