*wistle... Aunt Julie, You are gorgeous! Thank you soo much for putting together our family reunion thing. I had a blast. It was so Good to see everyone again! Love you all! P.S. I still need that recipe from Mary, the White Chicken Chili! YUMM!!! :D My family is the bestest! I'm so lucky to be related to so many awesome people!
I agree, we have a very beautiful mom. Ooo! And she feeds me!
ReplyDeleteHear hear!
ReplyDeleteIt's obvious where you got all of your beauty from. Ü
Mary, You are a sweetheart. I am lucky you are such a wonderful daughter. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget, I've got an awesome shoulder too. :D
ReplyDelete*wistle... Aunt Julie, You are gorgeous! Thank you soo much for putting together our family reunion thing. I had a blast. It was so Good to see everyone again!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
P.S. I still need that recipe from Mary, the White Chicken Chili! YUMM!!! :D
My family is the bestest! I'm so lucky to be related to so many awesome people!
Yes she is!!!
ReplyDeleteYes. She still takes my breath away.
ReplyDelete