A few weeks ago new name plates were ordered for all the permanent employees in the Office of the Governor. As a hired-gun, my desk was notably absent of a fancy new name plate. So I did a little whining and complaining and drawing attention to the lack of a name plate on my desk which is just fine because you're all going to just kick me out of here soon anyway. We can't wait to get rid of that Scott guy - boy what a cad.
When I returned to my desk after being called away on important fellowship duties, I discovered the following printed on cardstock.
and today I received my very own . . .
Squeaky wheels get something or other.
(Thanks to all the great folks in the Office of the Governor for putting up with me!)

Your office folks are so good to you. :)
ReplyDeleteComplaining wins again! It's the Wolford way.
ReplyDeleteSweet. My kids think it is made of gold. :)
ReplyDeleteGo Scott!
ReplyDeleteGo Scott!
ReplyDeletePaving the way for other fellows!
ReplyDeleteI like the first one better!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a name tag!
ReplyDeleteThat will look great on your REAL desk...the one that's waiting for you to come back...
ReplyDelete