With the governor in tow I see! Fun stuff!
When I click the little picasa symbol it used to take me to the whole album, now it takes me to my dashboard! Isa so confusd.
I'm tricky like that.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nice~Where was that? At the bank or was dad at the Capitol? Fun to run into both of them. :)
So fun!
When are you going to run for office Scott?? Don't tell my you haven't thought about it.
With the governor in tow I see! Fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteWhen I click the little picasa symbol it used to take me to the whole album, now it takes me to my dashboard! Isa so confusd.
ReplyDeleteI'm tricky like that.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice~Where was that? At the bank or was dad at the Capitol? Fun to run into both of them. :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you going to run for office Scott?? Don't tell my you haven't thought about it.
ReplyDelete