It was really nice.
Then everything changed when the wind and snow came. Which actually really helped us because a lot of the members realised that it was really cold and invited us over for dinner. (or something along that kind of logic) #missionariesworkbetterwhenwe'
Other than that though it's been a great week for our investigators. We set one with a baptismal date (whoot whoot!) and another we fellowshipped with some members. That went well, she brought her two little girls over to the members house and their kids had an absolute blast downstairs with the members kids. After we had finished the lesson the two little girls came up and said "Mom we should do this again*"
*Matthew 21:16Then we learned that my wonderful companion was getting transfered. The call went something like this
Mission Pres: Elder Olson, I'm sending you to open a new area
Elder Olson (hesitantly): Ok sure thing President. Where's the area?
Mission Pres: ...
Mission Pres: ...
Mission Pres: Downtown Toronto
I would like to say that I got there fast enough to catch him before he passed out but that would be a lie.
A little something about my companion, he has only served in really small towns his whole mission. Niagara is the biggest place he's ever served and it's got 80,000 people. So he's literally going somewhere larger than all of his area's combined-
Multiplied by 100.
And it's a bus area.
Anywhoo I'll be staying here for a little longer to enjoy the Falls.
Loves!
Elder Wolford
x
No comments:
Post a Comment