Elder Robinson and I have been having a blast this past week. I'm not sure how but I think the correlation goes something like this.
Good Weather & Good Work = Happy Missionaries :)
Smiley face include with equation.
Good things have happened this week. For example: One of our members who has expressed that he really likes us (something about us being good missionaries) was doing his home teaching at an elderly members home. She hadn't been feeling good so he went over to check up on her. Lo and behold her granddaughter was there and when he asked if he could share a brief message with them they accepted. He talked about the Plan of Salvation. We don't know all the details but something about what he said fascinated the granddaughter. She had never been a member and neither had her parents. The hometeacher said that if she wanted to learn more he could contact the missionaries and set something up.
#hometeachingmiracles #dopeopleevenusehastagsanymore??? #outdated
In other news we're going to the temple this week and there is General Conference. Both of which I'm super pumped for. I don't think I've ever been this excited to hear from the Apostles. We're inviting all of our investigators out for it and we know that one has already accepted so we're excited for that.
I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!
Elder Wolford
No comments:
Post a Comment