Another picture of Tommy without pants on. And in the snow, no less.He really does wear pants. Really.
Oops, I commented as Scott AGAIN.Sorry. This is Mary.
I love blowing bubbles with no pants on.
Soooooo sweet! That is pure joy in his expression! A dollar now... 2 grand to go to Disneyland when he's older. It's all worth it though, right?
hahahaha...that Suzie is funny! Cute pictures! Mary, I loved reading your comment on my blog! That's a great story. You and Scott are both such great storytellers/writers! I hope you don't feel too much pressure now that you know you're my moral compass :)
A dollar? That's all it takes to get your kid to smile like that? I'm gonna have to get some of those! Is part of the thrill having the pants off?
Another picture of Tommy without pants on. And in the snow, no less.
ReplyDeleteHe really does wear pants. Really.
Oops, I commented as Scott AGAIN.
ReplyDeleteSorry. This is Mary.
I love blowing bubbles with no pants on.
ReplyDeleteSoooooo sweet! That is pure joy in his expression! A dollar now... 2 grand to go to Disneyland when he's older. It's all worth it though, right?
ReplyDeletehahahaha...that Suzie is funny! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteMary, I loved reading your comment on my blog! That's a great story. You and Scott are both such great storytellers/writers! I hope you don't feel too much pressure now that you know you're my moral compass :)
A dollar? That's all it takes to get your kid to smile like that? I'm gonna have to get some of those! Is part of the thrill having the pants off?
ReplyDelete