Scott, You are da man!! Your pictures are beautiful. Remember when you promised that we could go shoot some pics? Well I'm not getting any younger if you know what I mean. Call me....xoxo p.s. Tell sweet Mary that I said hello.
Bear with you!? I was expecting a MUCH longer post and a little disappointed there were only 4 pics. I love to see all the pics from the mansion! Bear, shmer.
Scott, you have such a good eye for how to make a picture look great! Thanks for sharing your pictures with the rest of us!
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteScott,
ReplyDeleteYou are da man!! Your pictures are beautiful. Remember when you promised that we could go shoot some pics? Well I'm not getting any younger if you know what I mean. Call me....xoxo
p.s. Tell sweet Mary that I said hello.
Bear with you!? I was expecting a MUCH longer post and a little disappointed there were only 4 pics. I love to see all the pics from the mansion! Bear, shmer.
ReplyDelete