Saturday, March 6, 2010

Steven's First Band Concert

This past week Steven played in his first ever band concert. He has been taking private lessons for about twelve months and it is really starting to pay off. (It better pay off -- we pay for the french horn lessons; the french horn pays for college.) A lot of people don't know this, but the french horn is the hardest instrument named after France.










Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What grade is Steven in? He looks so grown up holding that horn :( What happened to baby Steven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The french horn is a awesome instrument! And I have to admit, you do look cool playing it. Way to go Steven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steven is so cool! But I don't know... I've heard the french bagpipes are pretty tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, are you guys in for Zion? My kids don't want to come unless there are some older kids.

    Patti, where did all the babies go? They all grew up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Steven! You look so suave.

    ReplyDelete