I've been saying it!!! LOL! And every time I do you and Mary just look at me like I'm crazy! Do you remember when i put a headband on Tommy and said that's how I thought Jane was going to look?! I'm so wise.
You're a genius, Patti. AND I noticed that Jane and Tommy have the same amount of hair. Hopefully she'll be talking before she's three.
Now that is funny stuff! Jane sure has a lot of look alikes, doesn't she? Must be cause all our kids are so cute!
They do look surprisingly similar! Just don't tell him he looks like a girl when he gets older. :D
I've been saying it!!! LOL! And every time I do you and Mary just look at me like I'm crazy! Do you remember when i put a headband on Tommy and said that's how I thought Jane was going to look?! I'm so wise.
ReplyDeleteYou're a genius, Patti. AND I noticed that Jane and Tommy have the same amount of hair. Hopefully she'll be talking before she's three.
ReplyDeleteNow that is funny stuff! Jane sure has a lot of look alikes, doesn't she? Must be cause all our kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThey do look surprisingly similar! Just don't tell him he looks like a girl when he gets older. :D
ReplyDelete