Sunday, March 28, 2010

Must Be Spring

You can always tell spring is here when the swing set becomes an irresistible draw. Really it's snowed twice since we took these pictures, but it seemed very springy.











Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Spring! We'll need to come up to swing. (and maybe a little rockband playing) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get such an old school swingset? I know you can't pick those up at Costco. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid snow. In the 5, going on 6 years I've lived in Utah, I should know by now that just because it gets beautifully springy for a week or so doesn't in the least mean winter's over. Sigh. Cute and HOPEFUL pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see Tommy in pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it looks like they are having so much fun. It is depressing seeing those pictures on a day of snow :( Come back Spring.

    ReplyDelete