SIX!
![]() |
| From Blog Pictures |
Saturday we had a blast with the family boys. After playing in the sand all evening it just made sense to do clean-up all at once. I tried talking Steven into hopping in, but he firmly refused. :) Ezra only agreed to bathe with the others if I wouldn't wash his hair, Lucas made Tommy laugh by spraying him with the froggie, Daniel was excited to use the Princess Strawberry Shampoo, Sammy got soap in his eyes but was brave and didn't cry, and Noah didn't want to get out until he started shivering.
I love boys.

That is SO CUTE!!! Those are some funny boys. You are amazing Mary. Make sure you call me to watch your kids when you go to see Star Trek. :o)
ReplyDeleteMy only comment sounds like "you're in"... x6.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our OOL
ReplyDeleteMary, you're the best. I can't believe you took on 11 children in one evening and survived to tell (and blog) about it! Those boys are a handful. Make sure Scott takes you to Star Trek very soon!!!
ReplyDelete11 children at once! You are brave! I went to Texas to watch Melissa's 4 plus my one and thought I was going to die!! Cute boys!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Call the county health department! This is brave on so many levels.
ReplyDelete