My personal favorites are:
Male Box
Man Whole Cover
and
The suspect ways 200 lbs
But the all time great occurred in an internal memo at the Weber Center in which the staff was thanked for tolerating a slowly resolving situation with the immortal phrase, "We thank you for your patients."
| From Blogger Pictures |
This morning has been interesting to say the least in the Wolford House. I always like to think of our family life as if it were a rock opera. Not sissy stuff like ABBA, but more like the classic power ballads of the 80s where they tricked you into thinking they were cool but really it was pretty much like listening to Air Supply or Chicago except they wore cooler clothes and had longer hair.
The power ballad song titles (with second line in the parenthetical phrase) of this morning were:
Scott:
I just can't take it anymore (I have to go to work where it's quiet)
Thomas:
I'll never finish this journey without you (take these new sandals off my feet)
Ellie:
I'm so lonely (why do the kids go to school?)
and that White Snake hit
Mary:
I don't want your kisses anymore (you smell like burritos)
| From Blogger Pictures |
That's funny stuff! The homophones were good, but the ballad stuff... that gave me tunnel vision.
ReplyDeleteI like the new look, but what happened to Brigham City?
Love the pic btw- so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm still messing with the layout. It's looking pretty rough - almost as if I don't know what I'm doing.
ReplyDelete