Saturday, May 30, 2009

Farmers' Coop

I joined a farmers co-op. Today was my first pick-up and I'm thrilled with what I got! I love fresh produce and the variety is better than I expected.





Mmmm.
Onions, nectarines, mangoes, apples, tomatoes, avacados spinach, romaine, corn on the cob, pineapple, cantaloupe, and bananas.

Pick-ups are every two weeks and there are locations all through the top of Utah. First time is $18, after that it's $15 (bread is extra).
The web address is bountifulbaskets.org

7 comments:

  1. Loved the Raspberry-Mango jam. Yummmmmmm. I think I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I've never heard of that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE this. Is the bread yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! that is really neat. I would totally do it except I don't know if we'd eat all that. It couldn't hurt to try...I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bread is good; not as good as Great Harvest, but lots better than store brands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete