Sunday, May 24, 2009

William Thomas enters Nursery

It's a sad day when little ones no longer follow you around during church meetings. Granted that I haven't paid attention to a lesson in the last 18 months, but it sure has been fun to have a stumbly toddler following me around for the three hour block. 

We dropped him off at nursery and watched his confused little face take in all of the cacophony. I took a peek or twelve in the little window to make sure he was okay. There was some nervousness, there was an effort to protect the two blocks he was able to hold from the other nursery kids, there was a little bit of crying, and there was a poopy diaper.

All-in-all a successful first week and he graduated with a paper medal that said something about being kind or happy or something like that.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I can't believe he's going to nursery! Time flies! I love the face in the last picture. He is so beautiful. (That's cool he could walk his first week.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad day :( No more Sunday parties in the foyer. He looks just like Noah did when he went to nursery...except he can walk. Not that there's ANYTHING wrong an 18 month old that can't walk! ;) he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a mini-Scott! He's got Mary's "cuteness" tho ;-)

    As I was sitting in the audience at Fremonts Graduation last night - I could swear we were "just" in nursery with Mitch too! It just goes TOO fast when you're the parent!

    I love his badge of courage!

    ReplyDelete